The Balance Cushion is an inflatable massage pad used for core strength and balance exercises. Made from a tough PVC they can hold up to 100kg safely. The balance Cushion features both a smooth and nodule side both of which can be used for any exercise. The unstable surface provides a whole new range of challenging exercises involving core muscle recruitment. By increasing or decreasing the amount of air within the cushion you can heighten or lower the difficulty of your exercises. More air will decrease the difficulty by making the cushion firmer and more stable. Likewise, less air will increase the difficulty by making the disc-cushion unstable
- Useful for posture, fitness and balance training.
- One side with tactile nubs for sensory input, and increased body awareness.
- The other side with smooth slightly raised nubs for increased traction and stability.
- Difficulty level can be controlled by inflating or deflating balance cushion.
- Compact and portable, perfect for indoor or outdoor use!
1. The balance pad is standing. Stand on a balance pad or pad on one foot to keep your body stable. The eyes can also be closed to stimulate the proprioceptive nerves more strongly, which will cause more central stability problems.
2. Squat on one leg. Standing on one leg, bend your hips down and don't put your knees out of your toes to make sure your feet are on your feet. If you feel difficult, you can place yourself on a balance pad or mat to complete the squat.
3. Sitting on the balance pad or cushion, and keep balance with the tail support frame. Keep your hands on the back of your body, tighten your waist and abdominal muscles, slowly lift one leg, lift the other, and then leave the hand. Keep your back straight.
4. Support the balance ball with your feet for exercise. Put your legs together on the balance ball, hold the ground with both hands, and the arm is at a 90 degree angle with the body; keep the spine in its normal position, parallel to the ground; control the body without changing any angle; keep breathing evenly without suffocation. In order to further improve the operation difficulty, one hand bracket can be used.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.