Video Wildlife Trail Camera
We learned something new when we were out hiking today. Deer move fast. If you see one, you can’t ask it to stop and pose for a picture.
And then there are the animals you wish you could get close to, but your life kind of depends on your staying far, far away. Think black bears.
Hunters have it even harder. They need to know what’s in those woods, but finding out isn’t always easy. Animals know when to hide.
There’s a ton of wildlife cameras out there that claim to capture wildlife, but all you get is a big blur. The last one we mounted ended up with a cracked lens and failed night vision.
This wildlife camera is fast enough to capture wildlife, works day or night, and delivers crystal clear images every time.
- Easy to use: With the infrared sensor, the Clear Vision Cam will be triggered by any movement that it catches, day or night. Once the camera is triggered it will capture a photo of the suspect. You don’t need a degree just to work on this camera. Anyone can use it, even your kids.
- No Wi-Fi required: Guess what? Forests don’t have Wi-Fi. Who knew? Good thing we built this camera so it works without Wi-Fi.
- Simple to mount: Want to leave your camera outside and see what animals cross its path? Easy. Mounting it only takes a few minutes.
- Durable: If it’s going outdoors, it needs to be able to withstand a few bumps and bruises. This camera holds its own in the wild.
- WaterProof: This camera handles the worst sort of weather. You’ll still get your pictures, and your camera won’t become one big paperweight.
Package Includes :
- Hunting Camera x1
- USB cable ×1
- User manual ×1
- Tree bandage ×1